MPJ conducts a health workshop at Nagpur

MPJ organized a health workshop for educating its cadre of the Nagpur region. This workshop is a part of its forthcoming one month state wide health campaign to strengthen the primary health care services in the state and creating an awareness among people regarding programme, policies and infrastructure of the government on health sector. While delivering the inaugural speech, Muhammad Siraj State president MPJ, informed the audience that, government is providing 80% services to the 40% urban population and the rest of 60 %rural population is getting only 20%. He also said that, the government failed in creating health infrastructure in proportion of population, as mandated by the norms of the Indian Public Health Standard (IPHS).


Dr. Gogulwar from Amhi Amchya Arogya Sathi, an NGO working in the field of health also addressed the gathering and presented various facts and figures of health infrastructural norms and its availability in the state. 

No comments:

Post a comment

© Copyright 2015. MPJ, Maharashtra. This Blog is Designed, Customised and Maintained by Zinfomedia, the media arm of Brightworks Enterprises: Theme by Way2themes